Monday, November 6, 2017

Shameless! Clueless! Available for Parties! Your Very Own "Fringe" Candidate!

Just one more thing...

Kidd didn’t advance beyond the preliminary talent portion of the pageant Oct. 18, but that hasn’t kept her dance costume out of commission.

Videos of the 2017 Ms. Senior America talents have yet to be released. However, Port Angeles Business Association members can experience something of the sort at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday when Kidd re-creates her three-minute contemporary dance number to “Can’t Stop the Feeling” at Joshua’s Restaurant and Lounge, 113 S. DelGuzzi Drive.

“I’m all jewels and fringe. I move, and it moves,” Kidd said of her costume. “I make people smile, and it’s all goodwill.”


She’s also performed the routine for the Soroptimist International of Port Angeles Noon Club, Port Angeles Noon Kiwanis Club and Crestwood Health and Rehabilitation Center, she said. Kidd said she’s been in communication with senior centers in Port Angeles, Gig Harbor, Edmonds, Port Orchard and Bellevue about scheduling performances and talks. Upcoming holiday events will likely offer Kidd some entertainment opportunities, she said.

When Cherie says "it's all goodwill," I'm assuming she's talking about where she buys her clothes...Because surely, surely, she's not so stupid as to think she's really some sort of ambassador or role model, right?

I mean, really, surely Cherie Kidd is not that stupid?

Hmmm...

I mean, Cherie Kidd, stupid?

Hmmm...

Cherie Kidd - stupid.

There! That's about right.

Don't worry, Cherie: In the race to the bottom, you - and Port Angeles - definitely come in first!

11 comments:

  1. I was so horrified see this is a top news headline, but then it's the PDN. Can we raise funds and pay her NOT to have any public appearances? I already know she's clueless so in her empty little head it doesn't occur to her how embarrassing she is to the community. It's not even worth feeling sorry for - what an attention whore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say "This is beyond belief", but then remembered we're talking about Cherie Kidd, and Port Angeles.

    But still, it is beyond belief. She is shamelessly looking for venues to dance in front of people!

    Maybe we should call in a tip to the field crew of "America's Funniest..". I mean, if we're going to be a laughing stock, we might as well go fer it whole hog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To those of you who say she's no longer relevant, or a political liability...I say, all this tells us that Cherie is not going to go quietly into that good night. She is an attention whore, and deluded enough to think her participation is of value. We can't rule out her trying to run for office again. Any office, anything that will get her more attention. The woman is deluded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have that right! She really thinks she is doing good for the community.

      How many ways does it take to see what trouble Port Angeles is in? Oh? We're not as bad off as ?? Where?? Even Detroit, which went through such hard times, is bouncing back.

      But despite Cherie Kidd, Dan Gase, Colleen McAleer and all these others bone heads' attempts over the last however many years, despite all their promises, spins and happy talk, the place continues to decline while other places prosper.

      But, "HEY! Look at me!" Cherie says.

      Delete
    2. Deluded and a liar.

      Delete
  4. "I make people smile"...no that's us holding in our need to laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This solidifies my vote to make this a second class city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a good example of senility.

    Evidenced by: mental decline, confusion, disorientation, inability to speak normally or understand language, making things up, mental confusion, or inability to recognize common things, and poor judgement.

    Yep, check check check....it's all there. Cherie should be the poster child for sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can be sure she intends to run for county commissioner--and could win. Get used to the downward slide of a once prosperous city/county.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as I saw that front page photo I knew CK would come out for one more lap around the infield. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's not nice to pick on handicapped people...People with low IQs...People who struggle to grasp the simplest facts about reality...People who have overinflated egos despite having underinflated skillsets...People who lie...People who are easily manipulated...People who are vain and self-absorbed in the extreme...I know all that. So, if I can't say anything nice about Cherie, well gosh, I guess I won't say anything at all.

      (I may not say anything, but I "Can't Stop the Feeling"...)

      Delete